If you dream of the perfect garden hose that will last for generations, then this is the post for you. Let’s start with the basics: the parts of a garden hose. Heavy duty garden hose is made up of two parts – the outer sheath and inner hose. The Sheath is mostly made of rubber and is designed to protect the inner tube. You may have seen these on your regular garden hose before. It’s designed to prevent any kinking in the water flow, which can cause a weaker flow, causing your waterfall feature to stop working after a while. The Inner Hose is designed with an elastomer sleeve that creates less pressure on both ends as opposed to one end like an unsleeve hose would do. Below are various reasons why you need heavy duty hose.
Heavy duty hose can withstand cold and hot temperature
Heavy duty hose is made to withstand the extreme cold of winter and the extreme heat of summer. When you are planning to use a heavy duty hose in your garden, then go ahead and use it in all seasons. You won’t have to worry about replacing your hose at a particular time of the year.
Heavy duty hose is safe for pets or children
The best part about heavy duty garden hoses is that they are safe to be around children or pets because they cannot bite through them easily. The tear strength of these heavy duty hoses is very high which makes it difficult to bite, chew or prick.
Heavy duty hose can be used beyond its capacity
These heavy duty hoses are very flexible because they are made of rubber, making them stiff and sturdy at the same time. The inner tube is designed in such a way that they can hold up to 100 psi. This means that you will be able to use it beyond its capacity and it will still serve you well. In case you want to use your hose for water projects like watering your plants, watering the lawns or watering any garden items and structures, then this is the best option for you.
Transferring water from one place to another
These heavy duty hoses can be used to transfer water from one place to another. They are not delicate like ordinary hoses and will last the whole day when used to transfer water from one place to another, reducing your work load by half. If you are looking for an option that will make your gardening easier, then this is the best option for you.
Heavy duty hose can be used in any region of your house
There is no need for you to worry about where you want to use your heavy duty hose because it can be used anywhere in your house without worrying about it being kinked. The heavy duty hose is flexible not only in the way it moves water but also in the way it connects to the garden hose connector.
What is the difference between heavy duty and normal duty garden hose?
- Heavy duty hose can withhold more pressure than the ordinary ordinary garden hose because it is made of higher quality materials and is a much tougher and durable material. So you can use it for larger water tasks without worrying about the water pressure damaging your hose or the fatigue building up in your hand when trying to move large amounts of water with a regular garden hose.
- Heavy duty hoses are usually thicker than the ordinary garden hose and it has a wider base which makes for better grip.
- They are more flexible than the garden hose and will not get tangled easily.
- Heavy duty garden hose are good for transferring water from one place to another and this is because they are flexible and will not break apart, even when used for large amounts of water.
- Heavy duty garden hose can only be used when the temperature reaches 20 degrees Celsius or above.
Overall, heavy duty garden hose is the best option when you want to use it for a long time and has the highest quality rubber with the smallest tear strength. It is comfortable to use and will give you the most desired results. Heavy duty hoses are good for watering your house plants, watering your lawns or watering equipment like water sprinklers or water guns.
Head of Content @NotJustType I am a shopaholic and I am here to use my shopping experience and life skill to share to everyone. If you have any question for life, home, garden, you can let me know!
Share this article
Subscribe for weekly updates