First of all, thanks for all the support from you guys. NOT JUST TYPE are just a small blog to share the experience of product and life and do the small eCommerce. We try our best to give you guys the best product with the best price and service, and here is the store policies, please note! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
NOT JUST TYPE provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. All the products get a 1-year warranty.
- A warranty period starts on the date of delivery of the products to the customer.
- A product is defective when such a product has a defect in workmanship or material that causes the product not to be able to operate in accordance with the specifications as provided by NOT JUST TYPE.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Please contact the customer service once the item is delivered to the warehouse so the refund process will start.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, NOT JUST TYPE refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
If you find that the product is deffective or missing parts after receiving the package, please contact customer service at email@example.com and pro-vide the following information:
- Order number from online purchases made through NOT JUST TYPE.
- Buyer must provide 3 clear photos containing:
- Outer package with SKU label 2. Outer package with waybill information 3. Product quantity or deffective product photos.
Once confirmed, our support team will help to arrange areplacement or refund for you. Please note that we will not be able to provide you with a replacement or refund if the information is incomplete.
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after starting a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by NOT JUST TYPE are covered by a one-year warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- NOT JUST TYPE must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that NOT JUST TYPE needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to NOT JUST TYPE or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through NOT JUST TYPE.
- Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by NOT JUST TYPE quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
NOT JUST TYPE is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of NOT JUST TYPE products
- Returning personal items sent to NOT JUST TYPE
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by NOT JUST TYPE, NOT JUST TYPE takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. NOT JUST TYPE does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Q: Does the item come with free shipping?
A: Free express shipping service is provided by NOT JUST TYPE. PLEASE NOTE You may incur extra shipping costs if the address is a remote location (at standard market rates).
Q: How to check the status of my package?
A: Get your tracking number from order detail or your email send from NOT JUST TYPE.
ALL LOGISTICS CHANNEL
Q: How long does delivery usually take?
A: The product will ship within 1 business day after purchase, and delivery will take around 4-9 business days.
Q: What countries do you ship to?
A: Currently, we ship to customers all around the world.
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: We use express delivery services to ensure quick, safe delivery.
Q: I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
A: If all items are purchased on the same day, we try our best to make sure they are all delivered at the same time. Products that are purchased on different days have a lower likelihood of being delivered together.
Q: Can I change my delivery address after the product has already been shipped?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot change shipment information once the product is en route.
Q: What do I need to do when I received a product that’s different from what I ordered?
A: Please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What do I need to do when I received a product that’s different from what I ordered?
A: Please email us immediately with your order ID number and photos of the shipping label, of the SKU model number on the back of the product box, and of the product inside the box. Send all photos to email@example.com.
Q: I didn’t receive all the products I ordered. What should I do?
A: Please email us immediately with your order ID number and photos of the shipping label, of the SKU model number on the back of the product box, and of all the products you did receive. Send all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOT JUST TYPE protects personal information and will never sell, rent or share your information in any way and under any situation without your own authorization.
Cookies and IP Addresses
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore willnot distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Information collection statement
No information will be collected for customers who only visit the notjusttype.com
Customer who placed the order need to fill name, email address, delivery address, zip code and payment account. For the above information, we will only send customers order information and promotional activities in the store via email.
Terms of service
NOT JUST TYPE TERMS OF SERVICE
You may visit the Site without registration. However, you need to register an account on notjusttype.com and provide relevant personal information on the registration webpage to access more Services. You can delete or suspend your account under the instructions of the Site, and we will keep or delete your account based on this Agreement.
You hereby commit and undertake the following:
1. GENERAL TERMS
1) You understand and agree that the Site is an application service product. You shall take full responsibilities for the authenticity, legality, accuracy, and validity of your registration information; You shall also be responsible for making any changes to your registration information to keep it up to date; You shall not post any information in the name of others; You shall not use registered accounts maliciously; otherwise, we reserve the right to suspend Services and you shall fully bear all legal liability. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims or loss arising from your actions;
2) You shall use the Site and Services in accordance with all applicable laws and take all responsibility for activities under your registered accounts, including your statements and any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly arise from your statements. You should estimate the risks of the content on your own and take full responsibility, including the risk that lies in the correctness, integrity, or practicability of the content. NOT JUST TYPE will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that results from this behavior or activity;
3) You have an obligation to protect your registration information on the Site and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You must immediately notify NOT JUST TYPE if you find any illegal or unauthorized activities. NOT JUST TYPE will not be liable for damages or losses arising from a user’s non-compliance with any of the provision(s) above;
- All your statements on the Site are public information that any third party has access to. Any statement posted on the Site will be deemed as public information, and the user should bear legal liability for this action. If you do not want any third party to access yourstatements, please do not post them on the Site.
- You shall also understand and hereby acknowledge the following:
- The user accepts that in relation to business development, NOT JUST TYPE may change, suspend, restrict, terminate or revoke the rights of our services at any time without notice;
- NOT JUST TYPE may include advertisements, etc., in s You agree to the display of advertisements and other events from us or our related parties or cooperators while enjoying our Services;
- At our sole discretion or determination, we have the right to suspend any content that violates the laws and regulations in any jurisdiction or the terms of this Agreement; that infringes, prejudices, threatens any right or safety; or that impersonates others. We also retain the right to take proper legal actions, including but not limited to removing any illegal or infringing content, suspending the qualification of violators and saving relative information and reporting to relevant authorities based on the applicable laws and regulations;
- Some of our Services have to be used with other networks, including but not limited to the application market and the theme market. You shall bear all the related communication fees or fees from any third-party service providers. We strongly advise you to contact your providers for related fees if there are value-added services involved in your activities.
3. USER CONTENT
User Content refers to all the content (your information, picture, music, or others) resulting from downloads, releases, or other activities through the Site and NOT JUST TYPE Service. You are solely responsible for such content and bear all risks that result from your disclosure of such User Content. Once you upload, release, or engage in activities through the Site and NOT JUST TYPE Services, you automatically grant to NOT JUST TYPE an irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferrable, and royalty-free global license to provide you with NOT JUST TYPE products and services or for the purposes of improving NOT JUST TYPE products and services through our use of User Content. We may also copy, publish, display, create derivative works and/or use it with other works, or use your user account (except for your personal information) in other ways; and you authorize us the transferrable permission for the preceding subject matter; copy and publish your content and personal information only to designated receivers; you agree that you irrevocably waive any and all ownership, legal and moral rights to your User Content.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
You have the right to use the Site legally. You have the right to upload, download, install, and use NOT JUST TYPE products and services on mobile communication devices. You have the right to change and remove personal information, registered information, and any content posted. Please note that you have to take the risk that any picture or words saved in the system might also be deleted when you remove related information. You are responsible for the safety of your account information and password and should bear legal liability for activities under registered accounts. You agree not to use the passwords and accounts of others under any circumstances. You agree to immediately notify NOT JUST TYPE once you suspect others using your password or account.
5. RIGHTS LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
You shall not sell, lease, transfer, release or make other commercial use of the content from the Site or NOT JUST TYPE products and services (including but not limited to the content or the advertisements or sponsored content); You shall not visit the Site or use NOT JUST TYPE Services to establish similar or competitive services; Unless expressly prescribed by laws, you shall not copy, publish, download, change, translate, merge, decompose, and paste or decompile etc., any part of the Site or NOT JUST TYPE Services (including but not limited to the content or the advertisements or sponsored content) in any manner; You agree to bear all the risks and take full legal liability for the following activities while using the Site or Services: Opposing the basic principles determined in the applicable Constitution and other regulations; Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting the government, and undermining national unity; Harming national honor and interests; Inciting ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity; Undermining national religious policy, promoting cults and superstitions; Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, undermining social stability; Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism, or instigating others to commit crimes; Insulting or slandering others, infringing upon the legal rights and interests of others; All other content prohibited by the administrative regulations and laws. You shall not use the Site or NOT JUST TYPE Services to engage in any behavior or activity stated below: Upload or release viruses, worms, and malware to damage or change computer system or data; Collect the information or data of other users, such as email addresses, without authorization; Disable network connection of the Site, make the Site to over handle, interrupt, or undermine the website server and connection in other ways; Interrupt or undermine other users’ normal use of the NOT JUST TYPE Services.
6. THIRD PARTY
You understand and agree that our services are based on technical support from third parties such as Android, etc. You understand and consent that we may provide some of your personal data to such third parties in the course of receiving technical or any other support from them. User Content means the content that is downloaded, released, or generated while using the Site and NOT JUST TYPE products and services by users. You have to take legal responsibility for content disclosure caused by you. When you visit a third party’s websites and advertisement, the third party’s terms and policy applies. You will bear all risks and legal responsibility when you use a third party’s services. The Site and NOT JUST TYPE products and services include content provided by other users, and the interaction between you and other users only belongs to you and other users. NOT JUST TYPE does not control such User Content, bear legal liability, or own the obligations to check, monitor, examine, and approve such User Content. You thus bear legal liability for the risks of such interaction.
7. LIABILITY FOR OUR SERVICES
You agree to use the Site or Services harmlessly and help NOT JUST TYPE to avoid bearing any lawsuit, complaint, loss, damage, responsibility, cost, and fees (including but not limited to counsel fees) from any third party caused by the use of the Site or Services, your user content, your violation of this Agreement. NOT JUST TYPE reserves the exclusive right to defend and the right to claim compensation. User Content refers to all the content (your information, picture, music, or others) results from downloads, releases, or other activities through the Site and NOT JUST TYPE Services. You are solely responsible for such content and bear all the risks resulting from your disclosing user content. You will not unilaterally reconcile when you and NOT JUST TYPE jointly file a lawsuit against any third party without written consent from NOT JUST TYPE. NOT JUST TYPE will reasonably notify you of such lawsuit or action at law. Under no circumstances will NOT JUST TYPE bear any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, exceptional, or punitive compensation results from this Agreement. You bear all the risks from using the computer system and mobile database through the Site or Services.